Thank you for shopping at the Monster Factory. Before you make your purchase please review our shipping policy to avoid any confusion as to how and when your order will be shipped.
Your order will be shipped out within 3 business days from when we receive your order confirmation. We do not ship over the weekend or on Canadian statutory holidays as the post office is closed. Please keep this in mind when ordering later in the week.
- If a package is returned to Monster Factory due to an incorrect shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the redelivery cost.
- Monster Factory is not responsible for lost or damaged mail.
- Monster Factory is not responsible for packages delivered late due to uncontrollable circumstances such as inclement weather or postal strikes.
- Small Packet Air. Weight limit is 1kg
- Expedited USA*
- Xpresspost USA*
- Priority Worldwide*
- Small Packet Air. Up to 2 weeks. Weight limit is 2kg
- Xpresspost International*
- Priority Worldwide*
*Tracking number provided. We highly recommend that you choose a method of shipping with a tracking number.
International Taxes and Duties
Monster Factory is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. Customers shipping orders to destinations outside Canada are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and fees in addition to adhering to all applicable customs laws and restrictions associated with the import of products into that country from Canada, many of which are manufactured in China, or other non-Canadian countries. Because these laws and fees can change over time, Monster Factory encourages concerned customers to check with the applicable Customs offices before placing an order. Monster Factory does not add any of these fees to orders before checkout.
Shipping charges will vary depending on the package size, weight, destination and shipping method.
To check shipping charges before making a purchase:
1. Add items to your cart
2. Click the “check out” button.
3. In the Shopping Cart screen, you can click “Estimate Shipping and Tax” to calculate different shipping options and costs. You will not be charged for an order until you submit your credit card information.
Thank you for shopping at the Monster Factory. We appreciate your order. Here at the Monster Factory it is important that you are happy with your purchase. We strive to provide quality products and helpful customer care. We run a small operation right out of our studio here in Toronto and we do our best to inspect every order before we ship them out the door. If however, a monster with a significant defect (we call them seconds) sneaks out under the radar, we would be happy to exchange it for a non-second item of equal value or provide a store credit for the total amount paid, less the shipping costs. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds, but will try and accommodate you the best that we can.
By purchasing goods from Monster Factory, you have agreed to the following terms:
- The Monster Factory does not return or refund monsters due to health and safety reasons. All sales at www.monsterfactory.net are final.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- Monster Factory will only accept defective returns for items that are received in their original packaging, ie. tags are attached. If your return does not meet our conditions, you’ll be charged a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Items damaged due to customer abuse or negligence will not be accepted.
- Monster Factory only accepts returns for items purchased at www.monsterfactory.net.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- This return/exchange policy does not apply to monsters sold as “Seconds” which are sold “as is”. All “Seconds” sales are final.
Something to keep in mind before you decide to return or exchange:
Studio Edition plush monsters are handmade in limited runs here in Toronto and may have slight imperfections, which are typical with this kind of product. Sometimes these small variations can give a monster more character and add to their originality. Please keep this in mind before you decide that your monster is defective.
How to make a return or exchange:
Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt, the sooner, the better.
- Provide images of the defective product
- Reason for return or exchange.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Receipt number
We will evaluate your return request and contact you within 48 hours to let you know if it has been accepted. Once accepted, please ship merchandise back to us at:471 Richmond St. West, unit 102Toronto, ON M5V 1X9 Canada
*Please note, customers are responsible for return shipping charges. We will contact you as soon as we receive the package and send out the new monster within 7 days. Thanks again for shopping at the Monster Factory. We value your business and hope to see you again!
If there is an error with your order, for example you received an incorrect or defective item, the Monster Factory will replace your order within 30 days from the date it was originally shipped out. We do require that you send us back the incorrect or defective items, along with the packing slip, and a written explanation of the error. The cost of the return shipping will be reimbursed to you within 10 business days of us receiving the items.
Please return items to this address:Monster FactoryC/o 9 Story Media Group23 Fraser Ave, Toronto, ON M6K 1Y7
If you receive your order and the packaging has clearly been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at 416.913.6673 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have made a mistake on your order, or wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can refund the transaction or make the necessary changes before the order is shipped out.
There is a chance that if you do not contact us soon enough we have already shipped out your order, in which case a change or cancellation will not be possible.
For order changes and cancellations please call us at 416-913-6673 or email email@example.com